Happy Birthday quotes
a person is young, the song “Happy Birthday” frequently includes the
addition “You smell like a skunk!” As that individual grows older, the
jingle takes a more biting, but hopefully not true, turn when the words
are changed to “you smell like a drunk!”
Happy birthday quotes can be fun! Often, the words shared are personal and wish an individual the best as they look to another year in their life. But that doesn’t mean they can’t also include good-natured jabs that a person is growing so absentminded that they would be excellent for a study on artificial stupidity or that they’ve put on so much weight that they may need two zip codes.
Youth long for each birthday, both for the numerous gifts and parties they usually enjoy and the additional freedoms that come with growing older. The same can not usually be said for adults as they age. But birthday quotes remind people that despite advances in medicine, there is still not a cure for the common birthday.
Quotes used to wish a colleague the best on their birthday can also emphasize the wisdom that comes with growing older. But while emotional sentiments are always appreciated, happy birthday quotes that are remembered are always the ones that bring the most laughs.
- Happy Birthday!
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
- I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
- We can only hope that this day will be as special as you!
- Happy birthday to you. May you have many more. You have been a great friend to me. I have a little wish, may we be friends, till the world ends.
- It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain , the sky was crying because it lost his most beautiful angel...
- Remembering you on this very special day with loving thoughts and memories. You're a very special friend. You are my best friend. Happy Birthday!
- Kick off ur shoes,take a break,
Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,
Light the candles,cut the cake,
Make it a day,that's simply Great!!!
- Whatever with the past has gone,
The best is always yet to come.
- Remember being twelve, hope to be ninety and live happily somewhere in between.
- You have no birthday because you have always lived;
you were never born, and never will die.
You are not the child of the people you call mother and father,
but their fellow-adventurer on a bright journey
to understand the things that are.
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
- May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.
- Cherish all your happy moments: they make a fine cushion for old age.
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.