Famous Birthday Quotes
If the occasion of a person’s birth is usually dreaded, why do famous birthday quotes share the wisdom that getting older each year is better than the alternative? And if getting old is so unpleasant, why do wise men point out that a person only has a choice of being young once but can chose to be immature for a lifetime?
Quotes by the famous and not as well-known about birthdays have become so popular that it’s easy to find those that include humor and insights about an individual growing older. Famous birthday quotes even include those by anonymous writers which remind people that they don’t have to be so uptight about growing older.
As an individual grows older, they can tell people that they have reached a stage where partying all night is considered
reckless and irresponsible. The truth found in birthday quotes, though, points out that all-nighters are a thing of the
past because an individual no longer has enough energy to party all night or control of their body functions to stay more than 10 feet from a toilet.
Birthday quotes also remind us that old age isn’t the problem in life, but the greatest injustice is that we can’t be born old
and grow younger and more attractive with each passing each year instead!
- From our birthday, until we die,
Is but the winking of an eye.
- We didn't wait for a holiday or a birthday or anything like that to get together. It was just the thing to do on the weekends, be together.
- Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
- Each ten years of a man's life has its own fortunes, its own hopes, its own desires.
- Every one desires to live long, but no one would be old.
- Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
- Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever, and we'll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of the one celebration that never can end.
- May you live all the days of your life.
- Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- New Year's Day is every man's birthday.
- Birth and Death are the two noblest expressions of bravery.
- No wise man ever wished to be younger.
- Here's a posy of flowers, and a basket too, With Birthday greetings all for you.
- The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.