Funny Birthday Quotes And Sayings
Funny birthday quotes for friends.
Is your hair starting to turn gray? Are friends and associates born in the same decade beginning to call you “Sir” or “Mam?” Do you suddenly realize you have more in common with Col. Potter from “M*A*S*H” than the young wizard Harry Potter?
If so, then you’re likely to receive greetings that feature funny birthday quotes pointing out that your next night out on the town with the spouse might include a visit to the drug store for a bottle of Geritol, instead of a visit at the malt shop for a shake.
Birthday greetings for the young usually include sentimental, saccharin thoughts shared by parents and grandparents about how proud they are of offspring. But the sugar rush quickly rubs off for people as they grow older with birthday quotes that now include some good-natured and occasionally mean-spiritedness ribbing about them as they age.
Birthday quotes that poke fun at an individual growing older don’t always have to be flippant, though. Yes, it’s true that they might point out that a person can’t remember where they placed their car keys, what someone told them five minutes earlier or thinks that “Vampire Weekend” is a classic Bela Lugosi monster movie instead of a rock band.
But funny birthday quotes might also highlight the knowledge an older person possesses. And at the end of the day, that might make others around them appear almost – stupid.
- Some like Sunday some like Monday, but I like your birthday. Happy birthday Darling.
- Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
- You’re birthday reminds me of the old Chinese scholar…….. Yung No Mo.
- When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.
- Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
- You're not old. You're chronologically gifted.
- Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
- We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
- The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
- Age is of no importance unless you are a cheese.
- When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
- First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly.