Funny Motivational Quotes
Funny motivational quotes and sayings about life, about us and about you
one has ever been inspired to accomplish anything great by words that
fail to inspire them. But that doesn’t mean that a little humor can’t be
used to encourage an individual. That’s why the words found in funny
motivational quotes can provide the best cure for a person facing
Motivational quotes that include humor confirm for a senior that they still don’t know half of what they think they do, and let young people know that no wise man ever longed to be younger.
Words spoken with a wink and a nod not only can lift a person’s spirit, but also spur them toward greater things. This is why many successful life journeys are paved with the thoughts found in motivational quotes that are humorous.
Like satire, humorous quotes can produce a smile and chuckle even when their real meaning is not grasped. However, those who absorb the significance of quotes that are funny realize their impact is that they not only poke fun at the human condition, but also provide cause for introspection.
Funny motivational quotes remind us that life mirrors a man’s habit of driving for miles in the wrong direction without stopping to ask for directions. Found in these quotes, though, are funny humorous thoughts that also serve as a map for a happier tomorrow.
- When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True Story.
- If we don't change the direction we are going, we are likely to end up where we are heading.
- If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
- Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
- Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
- If you want to make God laugh, tell him your future plans.
- Success comes in cans, failure in can'ts.
- The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
- When a thing is funny, search it for a hidden truth.
- Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
- You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog.
- I once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth and how men don't seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a zipper.
- Money is not everything. There's MasterCard & Visa.
- You are never fully dressed until you wear a smile.
- Smile — It's the second best thing you can do with your lips.
- I am a deeply superficial person.
- Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
Home page from funny motivational quotes Sports Motivational Quotes Famous motivational quotes Sports quotes