Famous Inspirational Quotes
Use the knowledge and power of these famous inspirational quotes to prosper.
your plight in life become so dire that anywhere you travel can only be
reached by foot and is an uphill journey -- both ways?
If so, then take heart because inspiration can be found in famous inspirational quotes that will help you pick yourself up and look toward a happier tomorrow. Everyone has a story to tell and many have shared how any hardship can be overcome if a person is dedicated to improving his/her situation.
Times may be tough. But the words of well-known individuals that are expressed in their quotes promise that there’s a way to look beyond the stormy seas everyone encounters at different times in their life.
It’s been said that life is a journey, not a destination and this is why it’s important for you l to remember that it’s not about where you've been, but where you're going in life. Wisdom, and sometimes humor, for traveling that road can be found in famous motivational quotes.
- A successful man is he who receives a great deal from his fellow men, usually incomparably more than corresponds to his service to them. The value of a man, however, should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
- Happiness is produced not so much by great pieces of good fortune that seldom happen, as by little advantages that occur every day.
- Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense.
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others.
- I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.
- Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.
- Feeling guilty is a learned process.
- What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.
- If we all did the things we are really capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.
- It doesn´t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.
Funny inspirational quotes Inspirational quotes about life Short inspirational quotes Free inspirational quotes
Motivational quotes home page from famous inspirational quotes Cute love quotes from famous inspirational quotes