Funny Inspirational Quotes
Everyone loves a good laugh. The power of laughter can bring solace to the hurting, defuse tense situations and further brighten an already happy occasion. Perhaps, this is why funny inspirational quotes are often as respected as those that evoke deeper and more serious thoughts?
Inspirational quotes laced with humor can provide an individual with a good chuckle, while these witty quips also challenge individuals to examine their lives and strive to achieve greater things.
Humor found through inspirational quotes can also help people encourage others to improve themselves by turning away from the short-sightedness, insincerity, and other character flaws. It’s often been said that it’s easier to attract flies with honey, rather than vinegar and the gentle, light-heartened words of inspirational sayings that are humorous -- rather than harsh like vinegar -- are testament to their power in motivating individuals to crawl out of the deepest holes as they climb toward new and even greater heights.
The glow of a smile not only fills a person’s body with energy, but also creates a radiance that inspires others. Funny inspirational quotes bring that warmth and light to a person’s life through the humor found in them. And the laughter resulting from these quotes can create a smile on your face that will light up the world!
- Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so.
- The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office.
- I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.
- I’m a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
- How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.
- Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
- The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.
- The difference between an optimist and a pessimist is that an optimist thinks this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
- Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world’s population.
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.