Sweet Love Quotes
Sweet love quotes and sayings
Funny love quotes point out how stupid someone looks when they break wind in front of a lover, while sweet love quotes share how the embarrassment of flatulence in public only makes someone fall more in love with them.
Two lovers can never embarrass each other, but only provide material for use in gently teasing one another. Before long, men no longer care if their girlfriend thinks that a strike means baseball players have quit playing. And women can find reason to rib a male partner who is convinced that a pizza and six-pack is fine dining.
If expressions of love are what couples live for, then love quotes have to be the ultimate sweet treat. The chocolate and other goodies found in candy and desserts are instead replaced by the syrupy sentiments found in love quotes.
Like honey dripping from baklava, each word found in these quotes satisfies those who hear them. Edible treats leave an individual’s belly feeling warm and the edible morsels are represented by thoughts voiced in love quotes that satisfy the cravings of their heart.
Too many sweets can cause a person’s belly swell to a size you would expect to find on Santa Claus. And too many libations can make an individual a wee bit tipsy. But a person can never make their lover too stuffed or intoxicated with the sentiments found in sweet love quotes.
- Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.
- We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
- Love waits for one thing, the right moment.
- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
- Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
- Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching.
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration.
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.
- To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.
- How does one measure time? No, not in day, months, or years. It is measured by the most precious of all things: Love. Without which all beings and things whether brave and/or beautiful would perish.
- It is by not always thinking of yourself, if you can manage it, that you might somehow be happy. Until you make room in your life for someone as important to you as yourself, you will always be searching and lost.
- Loveliest of lovely things are they
On earth that soonest pass away.
The rose that lives its little hour
Is prized beyond the sculptured flower
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
- He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
- There is greatness in doing something you hate for the sake of someone you love.
Home page from sweet love quotes Cute love quotes I love you quotes Famous love quotes Valentine´s day love quotes