50th Birthday Quotes
Funny 50th birthday quotes and jokes
The gray hair and onset of wrinkles that accompany a 50th birthday represent the final confirmation that youth is long gone.
Men who reach the half-century mark may find themselves envious of their back because it goes out more than they do.
Found in 50th birthday quotes are sentiments of the wisdom, maturity and gentle-nature that most people can claim when
they reach the age of 50. Those who make it to this milestone can now claim the knowledge that a younger generation already thinks they possess.
Turning 50 also represents a halfway mark in the journey of life. With that milestone a person commands memories that can fill volumes. Some reflections may be unpleasant, but with those an individual can share knowledge about how to avoid their mistakes in life.
Those who are truly wise realize that 50th birthday quotes highlight the continuance of a journey in which they will see greater
levels of success, self-confidence, happiness and life’s most precious gifts – the love and respect of others. And along the way, they can also expect more visits to the doctor and bathroom.
- There are numerous advantages in being fifty – just ask any eighty year old!
- Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
- I can still do everything now that I did at 20, of course with my doctor's permission.
- Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
- 50 years: here's a time when you have to separate yourself from what other people expect of you, and do what you love. Because if you find yourself 50 years old and you aren't doing what you love, then what's the point?
- You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
- The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you'll grow out of it.
- After a man is 50, you can fool him by saying he is smart, but you can't fool him by saying he's pretty.
- They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.
- Forty is the old age of youth, fifty is the youth of old age.
- I refuse to admit I'm more than fifty-two, even if that does make my sons illegitimate.
- If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.
- At fifty you’ve accumulated the knowledge and wisdom of half a century. This would be a tremendous asset if only darned senility hadn’t wiped your memory bank.
- Fifty isn´t old...if you are a tree!
- To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable.