30th Birthday quotes
Happy and funny 30th birthday quotes
30th birthday is a special occasion! An individual knows that they can
approach this milestone in life still blessed with good looks and just a
hint of the mischievousness that marked their youth.
Though some may want to freeze time forever and always celebrate another “anniversary of their 29th birthday,” the reality of turning 30 is that an individual is finally heading down a road that promises great successes with their families and careers.
Men might soon realize one night, though, that their father’s warning about trouble getting up once they turn 30 wasn’t about walking up stairs. And women quickly learn that the years after they turn 30 often bring congratulations on their pregnancies.
The quotes might be funny as they warn an individual of the pitfalls of growing even older. Other quotes might inspire those turning 30 to achieve the great successes that still await them as they grow older.
The person who is turning 30 is aging, but along with that their career and pursuit of professional accomplishments might also be reaching new heights.
Every birthday is a celebration and 30th birthday quotes point to both the crazy fun that is past and an approaching future of wisdom.
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- 30 isn't so bad...Especially to people that are 50!
- After your 30th Birthday, you are officially closer to 40 than to 20.
- The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.
- At the age of 20, we don't care what the world thinks of us; at 30, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at 40, we discover that it wasn't thinking of us at all.
- From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on, she needs good cash.
- To my eye, women get sexier around 35. They know a thing or two, and knowledge is always alluring.
- Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
- Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.
- I'm turning thirty this year. And you know the saying, a woman over thirty is more likely to get hit by an A bomb than find a man.
- When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents.