21st Birthday Quotes
Funny and happy 21st birthday quotes and quotations
21 marks the beginning of a period when friends’ comments that an
individual has a lot of gray matter upstairs is an observation on the
power of their brain and not the premature appearance of it in their
Hopefully, those statements are true both in that a person is becoming more intelligent as they reach the first decade of adulthood and not sporting gray hair at a time in life when the only gray that a person actually wants to see is on the leather interior of a shiny new convertible.
Sentiments expressed in 21st birthday quotes share that the stupidity of youth has been replaced by a keen observation of the world around an individual. A mindset is forming that makes it obvious that a nuclear freeze refers to attempts to halt the development of nuclear weapons and not a new jalapeno ice cream treat.
When a person turns 21, they know they will continue doing stupid things. But they can take solace in the knowledge that at 21 they can legally do the things they’ve been doing since they were 15. Twenty-one isn’t the end of a person’s youth but only a time for more carefree behavior that’s now accompanied – hopefully -- with a bit more maturity.
- Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.
- The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
- When a man is tired of life on his 21st birthday it indicates that he is rather tired of something in himself.
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty~one, I was astonished how much he had learned in seven years.
- At 20 years of age, the will reigns; at 30, the wit; and at 40, the judgement.
- At twenty-one, so many things appear solid, permanent, untenable.
- Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing.
I told my computer that today is my birthday,
and it said that I needed an upgrade.
- One of the advantages of being young is that you don't let common sense get in the way of doing things everyone else knows are impossible.
- 21 is the age of responsibility. Give it a few months and you will be wondering why you were in such a hurry to get here.
- The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.
- Birthdays are like busses, never the number you want.
- Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If u don't mind it doesn't matter.
- Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday’.
Happy birthday quotes 30th birthday quotes 40th birthday quotes 50th birthday quotes 60th birthday quotes